Maybe I’m just being hopeful here.. but before we know it spring cleaning season will be upon us! All purpose cleaners for your home are often toxic, harmful and smelly! Here is a quick and easy recipe to make your own all purpose cleaner for your home that is all natural and safe for your whole family while being antibacterial, anti-fungal and antimicrobial!
- 1 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup dried lavender
- in a glass jar, mix the vinegar and dried lavender. Seal shut
- allow to sit in a sunny spot for 10 days
- strain out the lavender and reserve the infused vinegar
- to make your all-purpose cleaner: in a spray bottle mix 1 part lavender infused vinegar to 2 parts water
- use your vinegar cleaner as you would any conventional all-purpose cleaner, spray and wipe! Great for surfaces, mirrors, windows and more! Use anywhere that could use a freshening up for spring!
- Note: be careful on marble and granite as vinegar can degrade the surface. (Check out our Lavender Hydrosol for an all natural cleaning product safe for all surfaces.)